Last updated: 9 October 2019
Welcome to www.us4bg.org
Your Information and Privacy
Ownership of Content
All text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, applications and information displayed or available on the Website, and all copyright, trade mark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights in them (together, the “Content“) is owned by us, our users, licensors and/or Content providers. This includes, without limitation, the organization and layout of the Website and the underlying software that is owned by us, our users, suppliers and/or licensors. By using the Website, you’re agree that the Content is available for personal use only and that you will not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute or dispose of in any way any of the Content.
Except as authorized above or under copyright and related rights law you are responsible for obtaining permission to use any Content on the Website. This includes photographs, illustrations and videos on the Website that we license from third parties. If you want to know who the copyright holder is for a specific photo, illustration or video, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with that information. You shall comply with all legal requirements stipulated by applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from materials found on the Website.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of the Foundation or its partners, vendors or licensors used on the Website (including, but not limited to, the America for Bulgaria Foundation name and logo) (collectively, the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Foundation or its partners, vendors or licensors. You are not allowed to use, copy, reproduce, republish, including on the Internet (in the form of “posts” on social networks or otherwise), transmit, distribute or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website, without our prior written consent. The use of the Marks on any other Website or in other network computer environment is not allowed. The Foundation prohibits the use of the Marks as a link on or to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in writing by us in advance.
We reserve the right to revise the User Content from time to time, but please note that we don’t have any obligation to control it. User Content and other content or materials published online by third parties have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
We may remove or block access to any User Content at any time. For example, we may do this where we reasonably believe that someone has broken the law (for example, by infringing a third party’s copyright or intellectual property rights or breaching a duty of confidentiality). We bear no responsibility or liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered as a result of any of these actions.
If you have any concerns about User Content please contact email@example.com.
User Code of Conduct
The following section gives you our common sense guidelines for how to contribute to the Website without causing harm or offense to yourself and others.
We ask that in using our Website you show respect for other users and their rights.
In using our Website, you agree that you will not:
- post or otherwise make available content which is, in our view, likely to impair others’ enjoyment of the Website.
- breach the law or encourage others to breach the law.
- post or otherwise distribute content which is, in our view, abusive, offensive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or of a sexual nature, illegal, threatening, intimidating, in breach of privacy, confidentiality or third party rights or otherwise unacceptable.
- post or otherwise distribute content which, in our view, portrays unacceptable violence.
- behave in a way which is threatening, intimidating, harassing or bullying, offensive, abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or demeaning or to stalk or violate the rights of others, including individuals’ privacy rights.
- do, cause or permit anything to be done that may constitute a violation of any copyright and related rights, trade mark rights or other intellectual property rights of the Foundation, their respective owners, suppliers and/or licensors or any third party.
- upload content without the necessary permissions / licenses / agreements to third parties;
- share any information which is confidential to any other person.
- do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, overburden, interrupt or impair the functionality of the Website, the materials available on the site or any software or hardware.
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website or any part of it.
- obtain or seek to obtain personal information or confidential information from any other person using the Website.
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filters we may use on the Website.
- do anything which may cause any liability to the Foundation.
- distort or misrepresent any individual or thing.
- register as or on behalf of anyone else, impersonate anyone else, seek to take on a false identity or misrepresent yourself, your identity or your age.
- knowingly transmit or send any data that contains viruses, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or the Website.
- sell, advertise, promote or endorse any goods or services.
- use the Website to send any chain letters, junk mail, ‘spamming’ material or any other form of bulk communication.
The Foundation may reject or remove postings on the Website if the Foundation believes (in its sole discretion) that any of the prohibited activities listed above have occurred. In addition to any remedies that we may have by virtue of the law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including, without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Website. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities acting under a court order or another act which require from us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials/information on the Website or performing any of the above listed actions.
Framing this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
On the Website we may provide, among other things, convenient links to other charitable foundations and our partners’ websites. The Website may also contain links to other third party websites, advertisement or sponsorship programs.
If you choose to access any of these links, please be aware we don’t have any control over these sites, we are not responsible for the content, advertising, products or services available on them, and any dealings or disputes that you may have in relation to those sites should be referred to the relevant site administrators.
We reserve the right to remove a link from our Website at any time.
Limitations of Liability
If you are an entity:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a grantee or program participant:
- Please note that our Website is intended for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If you wish to put into practice any ideas and techniques published on our Website or arising from its use or your participation in any of the Foundation’s programs, you are solely responsible for your actions. There is no guarantee that by using the methods and ideas contained in the information resources of the Website, you will achieve the same results as the published examples and stories of participants and partners of the Foundation. The examples in these materials should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a particular outcome. The America for Bulgaria Foundation and its partners do not provide any warranty (express or implied) for the results that you may realize by applying ideas and techniques of the Website. The America for Bulgaria Foundation is not responsible for any direct, indirect or incidental damages arising from the use of the materials and content of the Website.
Access and Interference
If you have trouble using our Website with certain web browsers or software or if you want to let us know how we can improve accessibility, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions will help us to improve our Website.
You agree that you shall not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that, in our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the site; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
You or we may terminate your use of our Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We may also block your access to our Website in the event that (a) you breach these Terms and Conditions of Use; (b) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, the Foundation or our users.
Our Contact Details